Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fav TV Tuesdays!!!


Hey Guys!

This weeks Fav tv Tuesday is: Will Work for Food! Will Work for Food is a reality show on Food Network! What's it about: Adam Gertler is going around the world, to see how we get our food. He is going to do those jobs for a day and then gets to taste the food. Makes sense? Click here to find out more. Some of those jobs include getting honey from bees, making ice sculptors with a chain saw, and making chocolate outfits for models. How cool is that?? I love love this show!!

Peace to all!

~Emily Grace **Proverbs 31:30**

4 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Oh cool! I have never heard of that. That is hilarious about the chocolate outfits for models! I like your Fav TV Tuesdays, it's cool! :0)

Madeleine said...

I love it too! :D
So wait; is it sort of like Unwrapped?

AprilGarden said...

It's kind of like Unwrapped. It's also like Dirty Jobs and Build It Bigger, right? IDK, my little brothers watch those shows. This one sounds a trillion times more interesting that Build It Bigger though. It sounds really cOoL! Thanks for commenting on my blog tooooooo!!
:D

Anonymous said...

Love the new background!Milkyway