Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Beach!!! Part 1


Hey Guys!!!
Like I said before, I am having sooooo much fun here in Florida, This post is what we did on Sunday, May 31. For dinner, we went to Cheeburger Cheeburger. ( No that's not a typo. :) If you ate the 1 pound burger, you get a pic of you and a stuffed burger, on the wall of fame! As you can see, my dad couldn't walk away from a challenge. :)














Us at Cheeburger Cheebureger. :)


The ocean. :)




Us infront of Cheeburger Cheeburger.















In the pool!! I LOVE SWIMMING!! Okay, That's it for now!Peace,
Emily Grace Proverbs**31:30**






4 comments:

Madeleine said...

OMG, you're in Florida?! I'm going there in July! Too bad..I'm late..LOL

Prissy's Perfect Page said...

LOL thats funny call m e some time!!is that your dad?was the water warm sorry but i need to no these things!LOL!:D

~cookie dough

AprilGarden said...

That sounds aWeSoMe!!! How was the water? I love Cheeburger Cheeburger! There is one right by my house. My family and I go there all the time! Your blog is soooo kEwl!
:D

Anna Gray said...

I actually have never been to Florida....is this your first time going? I might go in January for this thing called AMTC (Acting, modeling, talent competition). Do you prefer the ocean or pool water? Did you boogie board any? Was it hot or nice and warm down there? Do you want me to quit asking so many questions? lol..happy blogging!!!!!