Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fav TV Tuesdays!!!


Hey Guys!!!

I'm starting a new tradition, here at My Life According to Me, called Fav TV Tuesdays!! Here's how it works: I am going to put a post about one of my favorite TV shows!! Here it goes:


Sonny with a Chance

One of my favorite TV shows is Sonny with a Chance on Disney Channel. I don't have a reason why I love this show so much. Because, well, it's not really that funny,and the actors aren't very good. But, there is nothing negative or bad about the show. It's squeaky clean. I watch it ALL the time!!! What do you think of SWAC?? ( Sonny with a Chance?) Hmmm...

Peace to all!!

~Emily

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

I love the show! Demi Lovato kinda creeps me out h how she smiles all the time and she kinda talks through her teeth....creepy...lol!

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

It's ok, and it is very very clean! Milkyway

AprilGarden said...

I LUUUUUV that show!! I also don't have a reason. But it's cool. Almost like a behind the scenes look at TV. Okay not exactly but close enough.
:D