Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ha Ha Happy (Late) Satudays.

Hey !!
Sorry I didn't do a Ha Ha Happy Saturday yesterday! :( But, today instead of a youtube video, I will tell a story. Okay,
So Saturday, I was watching P.P.P. for the second time in a row. My papaw, (so sweet!) was watching with a me. In one part Demi's character was crying, my papaw said, "He misses her mom." I was like, "Yes, She misses her mom, Papaw." Then the two main characters were fighting, and he said,"Don't worry Emily, it'll work out." Hee Hee. Also later he said, " When are we going to watch that Princess movie again? I liked it, thought it was cute." He watched it two times in a row with me!!! He is sooooo sweet!! Love you Papaw!!
Peace to all!!
~Emily Grace**Proverbs 31:30**

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Oh how sweet! Real Granfather's watch those kinds of movies...seriously! I think that is so sweet. My grandfather AND my dad watched 'Gone with the Wind' with my grandmother, my mom, and me. That is one ever more girly movie too. I will be sure to rent P.P.P. sometime! I've been wanting to see it. Is it one of your favorite movies? Have a great rest of the day!

Anna Gray said...

Hmmmm, my favorite movie is probably....ummm....ugh this is hard. My favorite movie is probably Legally Blonde. It is a hilarious movie! Have you seen Twilight? It's such a bummer because I'm not allowed to see it this year...but maybe next year they said.

AprilGarden said...

AWWWWWWW! I love that story, it's so sweet! I still HAVE to watch that movie!!!
BTW, is that a new background? If so I LUV it!
:D