Monday, June 15, 2009

VBS

Hey Guys!
Last night was the first night of VBS at my church. We are doing the "Boomerang Express."It is set in Australia. I had way more fun last night than expected! We heard a bible story, sang some songs, ate, and played games. One of the games we played was "Little Sally Walker." I was laughing so hard that my face was turning colors like a mood ring! I don't have any pictures but, I will try post some pictures later. :)
Ta Ta for now!
Peace,
Emily Grace **Proverbs 31:30**

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

oh fun! funny that you say your face turned different colors like a mood ring because....im wearing one! ok it's actually a mood 'necklace.' what was your favorite thing about bible school?

Anna Gray said...

i remember doing sally walker at bailey's valentine's day party last year.....it kinda crept me out the first time. ok are you hungry because i am? yuck, we are having salmon for supper. ok WHY am i saying this? how long is your VBS???

Madeleine said...

Wait, you're in Austallia? LOL sorry...
That sounds fun. How do you play 'Little Sally Walker'? The name sorta freaks me out because it sound slike the title of a TOTALLY freaky story...L0Lz..