Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a post


Hey Guys!

I had so much fun on Tuesday! I went to my friend Bailey's house for a sleepover! That was fun. I watch the movie called: "The Clique ." It was pretty good. Have you ever heard of it? Oh, Guess what? One of my new favorite tv show is Home Improvement. It is soo funny!! It was made in the like the 80's or 90's. Oh, Have you guys ever heard about Charlie the Unicorn? It is sooooooo funnny!!!! I love love love it!!! Here is the link to watch it!! : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus
Peace,
Emily Grace Proverbs **31:30**

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

oh my gosh! wow, sorry i haven't been posting lately on my blog. i actually got grounded from the computer for a WEEK and then we were at the beach. that's great that you had fun in florida! i haven't forgotten about your blog or anything it's just that i got grounded from all blogs...sooo....hi! here i am again.

Anna Gray said...

Oh yea! I've heard of home improvment! OMG! I think i am going to puke...i might have to delete my blog! i dont know whether i am going to cry, scream, or...i dont really know....i need some therapy here....