Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ugh Netflix!

Hey Guys,
Okay, me and my mom have been out ALL day and we are sooo tired. All we wanted to do was relax and watch a movie. Well, we have Netflix and it said that Inkheart was in the envelope. Well, it WASN'T!!!!!!!! It was TWILIGHT!! Ugh. Never more in my life have I hated Twilight. Ok. I had to let off some steam. ( Sorry Twilight Lovers!!!) I have to say that I was handled it well.( If you call jumping up in down in anger saying,"I want Inkheart!!" handling it well)

Bye,
Emily

4 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Oh no! I'm srry! Did you get to watch Twilight though? Isn't Netflix where you like get movies in the mail or something? The vampire dude in Twilight looks kinda creeps. My mom and dad said that NO ONE had ANY personality in the movie...they said that everyone was kinda 'blah'. My dad thinks that Edward (the vampire) looks like a sick, pale guy with lip stick on. I can't see it til like next year! NOOOOO!!!! Is Inkheart a new movie?

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo sorry that you did'nt get to watch inkheart! Milkyway

Madeleine said...

Anna, I TOTALLY agree! When I watched the movie, it was horrible.
Sorry you didn't get Inkheart...I don't like Twilight either.

Madeleine said...

By the way, I love Fall For You!! :D