Friday, July 10, 2009

Oo..Creepy!

Hey Guys!!
Guess what? Well, you know how painting you nails black is like "in" right now? Well my mom bought black nail polish to paint my nails black!! They look sooooo creepy!! ( Don't worry, I'm not turning goth!!!!) They feel weird..... well anyway, I wanted to make some changes and I want to know you opinion. Should I

  • Delete the " So you're weird beard" banner
  • Delete my favorite websites.
  • Change my background
  • Add a poll
  • Add the map so I can see where you guys are from
  • Change the name of my blog.

Thanks!!

Peace to all!!

~Emily Grace

5 comments:

Anna Gray said...

I LOVE black polish! I wear it all the time...not on my fingernails though...but on my toenails. I LOVE it. Isn't it cool? I wanna see it on you sometime!!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Delete the you're so weird beard banner! Milkyway

Anna Gray said...

Hmmm, you should change the background and delete the banner. Everything looks pretty cool though. :0)

Chelsea Marie said...

Leave the background, it's gorgeous! Please delete the sonny with a chance banner.

Madeleine said...

Delete the Sonny With a Chance thing. ;)