Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Please, pray for my Kyle.


Hey Guys.

My poor old kitty Kyle was limping for the past couple of days. We thought that he just landed on it funny. Last night, we kept seeing this red stuff on the floor, and it lead to my bedroom. It was all over the place!It was on my bed, and Kyle was sleeping on the other bed in my room. It was Kyle's blood. His leg was bleeding. We picked him up in a towel, and called the vet. We brought him to the vet early this morning. He still hasn't come home yet. I hope he's okay. Will you guys pray for him?

Thanks

Lots of love,

Peace to all,

Emily

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Oh no! I'm sorry!!! That is so pitiful/sad. I hope he gets better. I will totally make sure to pray for him.

Anna Gray said...

I wonder what he has. That is strange that he was limping and he was bleeding.

I really, really, really hope that he's ok. :0)

AprilGarden said...

That's TERRIBLE! Poor kitty..... I wonder what caused that to happen. That is so sad!!!!
Heal Quickly Kyle :)