Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Calypso is gone

Calypso one of our kittens, has found a new home. I'm sad, but still happy because she found a home with a loving family of little girls who will love and care for her. But, I miss her. Calypso was my reading buddy. She would curl up in my lap while I read for hours. She would just sit there and pur her little heart out. I mean, it's not like she's dead and I will never ever see her again. If that family visits us I can see little Calypso. They live only couple minutes away. That's it for now.
Peace,
Emily

4 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Awwww! I'm sorry! I would cry, and cry, and cry if I had to give up a sweet little kitten. :( There was this sweet little kitten that came up to our house around Christmas time so I named her Holly. She stayed for about a week and then a lady decided to keep her! I cried like C-R-A-Z-Y. Here is a piece of virtual comfort food. ~O~ (that's a piece of candy. The O is the candy part; and the swirly thingamajigs are the ends.)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry:( Who did she go with? I am glad that she found a home and didn't have to go to the shelter- Milkyway

Anna Gray said...

P.S. I am really, really, sorry again that she's gone! I know I have already commented saying that! But seriously, that's so sad! Here is another piece of virtual candy. ~0~

Madeleine said...

Aw...I'm sorry you had to let Calypso go. That's such a baeutiful name.