Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ha Ha Happy Saturdays!!

Hey Guys!!
I've been bowling and doing fun stuff with some friends, so I haven't gotten to post yet. This weeks Ha Ha Happy Saturday is: Cletus take the Reel.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfs3BJZxKkc There the link. It's a parody of Jesus Take the Wheel. So funny!!! Again, I have to put the link cause the YouTube wouldn't work. AGAIN.
Peace to all,
Emily
P.S. I deleted the "Weird Beard Banner", 'cause that's what everyone said to do. Be happy!!

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

LOL! That was hilarious! Tim Hawkins is a pretty funny dude.

:0)

Madeleine said...

Ha! That's funny!

Prissy's Perfect Page said...

hey wats up do you mind if i do ha ha ha happy Wednesday.PLEASE i love your blog you are my role MODEL!!get it you are a MODEL!!ha!well i guess you will comment on MINE for once!!JKLOL!!TTYL!my bfflwlswacacdcalttaahatsotatt!!!email me and i tell you wat that stands for ok!!

~Cookie Dough:)