Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Survey!!

Hey Guys!

Here's a cool survey thingy!!!

1. How many siblings do you have? 2 sistas!

2. Do you like the Jonas Brothers? Uh, the're alright

3. Do you love to talk on the phone? Oh yea!!!

4. If you could ever sing a duet, who would it be with? David Archuletta or Demi Lovato <3

5. How many towns have you lived in?3

6. How do you calm yourself when you're angry? go to my room and listen to music

7. What's your favorite music genre? Rock/ Pop

8. How many close friends do you have?2 or 3

9. Have you ever been out of the US? no :(

10. How often do you cry? at least once a day , maybe :)



***Emily Grace Proverbs 31:30***

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

Awesome! I'm going to put my answers on my blog...(if you don't mind)

Emily Grace!!:D ^-^ said...

Nah! I don't mind!!!! :):):)

Anna Gray said...

Cool survey! I might do one too....sooooo....nappy bloggin!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)