Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday, Lindsay!!!

Hey Guys!
Today is my sister's birthday!!She is sixteen!! Wow!! She will be driving soon!!I love her so much!She makes me laugh, she is encouraging, and she so fun to play video games with!!:D Happy Birthday Lindsay!! Comment and tell her Happy Birthday!! She would love that!
Peace ,
Emily Grace **Proverbs 31:30** P.S. There is a picture of what she looks like now and what she looked like when she was really little!! So cute!
















3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Happy 16th B-day Lindsay!!! OMG! That last pic of her is SOOOO cute!!!!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!

We love you!

Papaw Joe and Granny

Anna Gray said...

Thanks for commenting Emily Grace! I laughed at the part in your comment when you said 'I wonder if he can still talk after all that screaming.' LOL!!! That was so bad though when he pretty much 'shrieked.' Happy blogging!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)