Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Survey!!!

Fill in the blanks!1. My favorite word is _____: Komuppence
2.I would love to live in a ___ : Castle
3.My favorite song is _____: Homeless Heart by Jennette McCurdy
4. ___ always makes me cry.: Loves Enduring Promise. When Willie cries. *Tear*
5. The month of my birthday is _____: October!!!
6.On the weekends I always _____: Play on the computer
7. My BFF is ____: Hmm... Bailey, or Hannah or some other person
8.I wish I was ____: a movie star!!
9. I ___ this survey.: Like this
10. My signature smiley is ___ : :D or ^-^That's it for now!! :D ^-^
Peace,
Emily Grace Proverbs **31:30**

1 comment:

Anna Gray said...

Cool survey! I already copied and pasted it on my blog. I have been so bored for so many hours. soooo....thanks you for posting! you saved my life of bordness!!! Seriously, you really did!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)