Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Review!

Hey!


PLEASE READ BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO.How are you guys? I deiced I am going to review movies,books, etc. Yay! I'm going to start with a youtube video! This video is of Fred Goes Swimming! So funny! Fred is a fast-talking 6 year old with a temper that will make you go bananas! The negative things are: Fred takes God's name in vain quite a bit. The video has some bathroom humor, and Fred says he uncomfortable with his body; but besides that it is so funny!! Peace out!



Emmy G *Charm is decitedful and beautiful is vain,but a woman who fears the LORD shall be praised Prov. 31:30*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock friend bailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) see you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!! I love Fred.
Mamaw

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

I don't know if i can watch it but I am sure it is funny actually I think I have seen it before:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your bff we need to have a seceret code for our names and when we leave comments!