Sunday, February 22, 2009

My kitty Princess!

Hey Guys!
What have you people been up to??What do you people think of my blog?? Does anybody even read my blog?? The questions may never be answered. On a side note, we have been taking care of a stray kitty!! Her name is Princess and she is crazy! She drives Kyle nuts! I love her so!She poses very well for the camera. Tell me what you think of Princess! Also, you guys can ask me any question you want on the comment bar! Anything you want to know about me, or my opinion on something, I'll be happy to answer!! I will put the answers on the next post! Thanks!
Peace out!
Emily *Proverbs 31:30*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I think princess is very cute. I really like your new haircut!

Love you, Granny

Bailey said...

i think she is so cute apparently linda thinks she is the devil milkyway

Anna Gray said...

Awww! I want to hug her and cuddle her like a stuffed animal! Tell her I said hello!

-A.G. :D :) ;D