Monday, February 23, 2009

25 Random things

Hey it's me!
I deiced to list 25 random things about myself.
1. I love my church!
2.My favorite color is pink.
3.I love bacon!!
4.I have lived in Kentucky for 10 years of my life.
5.I have lived in North Carolina for 2 years of my life.
6.I am homeschooled.
7.I love watching FRED videos nonstop.
8.My favorite school subject is science.
9. I love singing
10. I love acting
11. I like to watch Sonny with a Chance.( Yea I know it's dumb)
12.I love playing video games on the wii.
13 I love my Sunday School class.
14I love babies.
15.I like putting on plays with my friends.
16.I love reading
17. I don't like tennis shoes
18.I like to watch icarly.
19.My hair is brown.
20. My eyes are blue.
21. Everyone says I look like my mom and act like my dad.
22.Friday is my favorite day of the week.
23.I love talking on the phone.
24.I will turn 13 this year!
25.I usually burst out in song.
That's about it! BTW( By the way) Do you think I should delete the videos at the bottom of the page? It is starting to be annoying.
Peace Out!
Emily *Proverbs 31:30*
.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Hey Emster
I like you blog page it is cool! I posted on Lindsays page that I vote the cat is EVIL.
Love and Miss Ya
Aunt Cathie

Bailey said...

All of those things are so true!milkyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!