Monday, October 5, 2009

Sleepover! Part 1 : Cake and Presents!

Hey ! I had a sleepover for my B-day! Here is me opening my presents!


Rachel got me a cute card and money!!




Anna Gray got me a beautiful purse and foot scrub!!

Bailey got me a pretty makeup bag with make up in it and a very very very extraordinary picture frame with pictures of us in it!!


The awesome slice of the cake my mom made!

The AWESOME AWESOME cake my mom made! She is soooooo amazing!

Thanks everyone for coming and wishing me a Happy Birthday!

Emily

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time at your party!!!! Bailey

Anna Gray said...

Your party was a TON of fun!!! I'm so glad you like your purse/foot scrub/foot thingmajig. I'm glad I was invited!!! Thanks again for all the fun!!! :0)

Madeleine said...

Wow!! That cake is amazing!! Aw now I'm craving cake...

Anonymous said...

Aw!!! i wish i lived in NC.
The cake is so colorful and looks yummy.....:-) hope you had fun!
-hannah

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily!!!! i have the same shirt lol i had a dream about that cake last night. :-)
-Hannah

Prissy's Perfect Page said...

hey thanks!!i am glad you like it!!:)LYLAS!!thanks 4 inviting me!!

~Cookie Dough