Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Party!



Hi Guys! I am doing the Harvest of Friends blog party from Lynnette's Blog. If you want to know all of the rules, simply click on the button above!


1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Um... I like to eat cereal.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? Ahhhh! Hard! Probably make-up or my ipod.

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Beach! Duh! :)

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Vacuuming

5. Who do people say you remind them of? People say that my actions remind me of my dad, but I look just like my mom. :)

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? Fam

7. What's your all time favorite movie? Finding Neverland.. I love that movie!
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I take it off every single night if I don't I feel icky!

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I would love to learn how to play guitar!!

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? talking like a old man!

11. What first attracted you to your spouse? Don't have a hubby..

12. What is something you love to smell? Definitely my mom's awesome cookies baking in the oven

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I guess when I act shy when they know I'm not.

14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? I probably go to Claire's

15. Are you a silent laughter or a loud laughter? What makes you laugh the hardest? Definitely a loud laughter, people give me weird looks at church when I think something is really funny. What makes me laugh the hardest? When Anna Gray says "Don't do it" and makes a funny face, well it's kinda a inside joke.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Jcpenny's
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Hmmm I don't know..
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Probably big spender

19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) Mr.Darcey from Pride and Prejudice *sigh*

20. Would you want to be famous? YES, definitely. Yes!!
Emily

1 comment:

Anna Gray said...

LOL! "Don't do it" :0E (the best I could do w/the face through the internet). So glad ya did the Harvest of Friends along with the other hundreds of people! :0)