Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where I am and why I couldn't post.

Hey all,
Guess what??? I 'm at the beach w/ my friends and their cousins!! I am having the best time ever!!It was 5 hour drive here. Oh my goodness I was in walmart with my friends, and we stood in front of the check out and the Ice Cream Freeze Dance!! LOL Also you're only supposed to ride bikes and golf carts here. Every night me and and my friends and my sisters, go on golf cart rides in the afternoon. When a golf cart passes we either sing "If you're Happy and You Know it" to see if they clap along, or wave like we know them!! Like I said, I'm having soo much fun and I will post when I get back!!
Emily Grace **Proverbs 31:30**

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Cool! Hope you continue to have fun!!! :0)

Madeleine said...

Hahaha! That sounds like so much fun. You have to tell us all about it!! I hope you stay there for a long time if it took you five hours...LOL.