Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Failed Jiffy Pop :(

Hey Guys!

A while ago, I bought some Jiffy Pop at the store. I wanted to try it because it was all the rage in the 60's. Well, We couldn't use it on our stove because our stove is ceramic and it said no ceramic or glass stoves. So, last night my Dad decided to put the Jiffy Pop on the grill and well, you can see what happened.

It caught on FIRE!!!!!!! Ha Ha.

Peace,

Emily Grace **Proverbs 31:30**

P.S. There will be no Ha Ha Happy Saturdays this because I will be unavailable to a computer on Saturday. :(

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Poor Jiffy Pop. Well, at least it was already cremated. LOL!

No Ha Ha Happy Saturdays?! How could you Emily G??? Jk. LOL! :0)

Madeleine said...

Wooooww! LOL! I've heard of it before...I was going to ask you what it tasted like but never mind LOL.