Wednesday, March 17, 2010

22 things that make me happy

In honor of Zach Hunter's Loose Your Cool I'm going to list 22 thing that make me happy!
( in no particular order)

  • Making people laugh
  • People making me laugh
  • Late night gigles w/ my sisters
  • Inside jokes
  • Finishing a really good book
  • curling up on a cold day w/ a good book
  • Watching my favorite tv show
  • Any thing pink
  • New clothes and their storey smell
  • Being so into a book you can't put it down
  • Chick flicks
  • being with people who care about me
  • my friends
  • Singing
  • Babies
  • Bacon
  • Having good conversations with my youth pastor
  • having a fantastic family
  • Going to a movies ( which I don't do often)
  • Giving gifts
  • Knowing I have God's love
  • Gentlemen

Copy paste and put in on your blog!

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

OMG, I love inside jokes!!

AprilGarden said...

Bacon, always good, lol, always good! AWWW!! Those things u listed are all awzum! Babies - totally awzum! :D

O saber não ocupa lugar! said...

Hello!
This blog is very funny! I like it!
I hope your visite in my blog, ok?
I want coments!
Bye!