Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 101

Here are the rules for the Happy 101 Award: List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list.

Here are 10 things that make me happy:
1)Laughing and being w/ friends

2) Will (my kitty) when he meows.

3) Being in church plays.

4) Whatching Alice w/ my sisters

5) Giveing ( and getting!) gifts.

6) My church family

7) God and his amazing love. :)

8) Christmas, Every thing related to Christmas. :) :) ( music,decroations,presents,Christmas movies etc.)

9) Going to the movies.

10) New clothes

Here are the 10 people I am choosing to give this to:





1) Rachel @Prissy Perfect Page
2) Bailey @ Family, Friends, & Me!3) Madeleine @ Madeleine's Blog
4) Hannah @ Crazy!I
5) April Garden @ Cybergarden
6)Lindsay @ Randomness
7) Ctofts @ The Croft Fam
8) Madeline @ Madeline's Blog
9 Cathy Hudler @ A Testimony Confirmed
10) Emily Bowers @ Our Journey to Rwanda


All 10 of you, be sure to put the award on your sidebar and follow the rules up top (they are simple)!

~Emily :)

5 comments:

Madeleine said...

Yay you gave me the award twice LOL :)

Alice as in the movie? I watched.

Chelsea Marie said...

I see how it is little SISTER!

Madeleine said...

Emily, address change..

madeleinesblog1.blogspot.com

AprilGarden said...

YAYZ!!!!!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :D

Madeleine said...

Merry Christmas!