Monday, November 9, 2009

Picture of me and my friends in LYT'S Cinderella

Hey Guys! I had soooo much fun during Cinderella! I miss these people sooo much. :( Here are some pics of me and some friends!





Me and Dallas. He plays Lionel the Prince's Royal Steward














Me and Tyler. <3 He played the King.



















Me and Jenna. She played the Stepmother. But she is the nicest person in the whole world!












Me and Jesse. He played Prince Charming.














Me and Marisa. She played Grace ,one of the stepsisters.
















(Left from Right) Anna Gray,Me,Kiley and Bailey.











Me and Kelly. Love her soooo much!




Thanks for reading!



Emily






2 comments:

Bailey B. said...

Cool! hope you had a great time!Bailey

Anna Gray said...

i miss it so so so so so so so so much too! I was crying my eyes out the last night of it. I can't wait to see everyone for next year's fall play! :0)