Friday, April 17, 2009

Hannah Montana: The Movie


Hey Guys!!

Today I saw Hannah Montana: The Movie. The tv show is, well, how my dad described it: " I can feel my brain melting!" But, the movie was surprisingly , good. The acting wasn't any better, but the story line was good. It was fun, wholesome, entertainment. The songs were great, like "Butterfly -Fly Away" which was about a father/daughter relationship, that was heart-warming. Other songs( Let's get Crazy) ( Hoedown Throwdown) were toe-tapping, hand-clapping songs. I really liked Hannah Montana: The Movie. If you want a clean,fun, movie that is good your little ones, I suggest this one.

Peace out!!

Emily Grace **Proverbs 31:30**

2 comments:

Bailey said...

We had so much fun! I agree with you completely! milkyway

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

I did to
william. = =
0